- Doctoral Student Awards
- Embedded Masters
- Dissertation Forms and Requirements
- Professional Development
- Student Organizations
- Accelerated Master's Degree Program
- Funding Opportunities & Financial Matters
The Rackham International Student Fellowship assists outstanding international students, particularly those who may be ineligible for other kinds of support because of citizenship. The amount of these awards is $10,000 and may be used as stipend or tuition. Students may receive this award only once.
International graduate students who are starting their second year in the Fall of 2017, and are actively pursuing a degree in any Rackham program are eligible. US citizens and permanent residents of the U.S. are not eligible. Students must have a strong academic record, be making good progress toward the degree, and demonstrate outstanding academic and professional promise.
Students interested in being considered should submit their personal statement and C.V. to their advisor and ask their advisor to submit those materials, along with a letter of recommendation, to the Area Chair. Each Area may forward one application for consideration by the SAA Committee.
- A personal statement describing your research and future goals (1,500 words).
- A letter of recommendation from your advisor noting achievement and promise, previous sources of support, and other funding circumstances.
- Current C.V.
The SAA Committee will review all applications submitted and select two applications that will be forwarded to Rackham for the competition. Materials can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 9/25/2017