- Doctoral Student Awards & Funding Opportunities
- Embedded Masters
- GSI Teaching
- Dissertation Forms and Requirements
- Professional Development
- Student Organizations
- Accelerated Master's Degree Program
- Graduate Student Annual Report
To provide one or more annual grants in honor of Roger W. Brown for graduate student research in the fields of (a) psycholinguistics, or (b) prejudice or discrimination based on race or sexual orientation. The award amount is $500 to be used for research expenses or fellowship funds for the spring/summer term.
The fellowships are intended for 3rd or 4th year candidates with low or limited funding for the Spring/Summer term. The applicant must not be a past recipient of this award and must be in the regular 5-year funding plan.
Interested applicants must submit the following:
- An abstract of current research or project
- A brief paragraph indicating your income and need for the Spring/Summer term
- A Curriculum Vitae Materials should be submitted to the Student Academic Affairs Office
Materials can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 4/12/2018