- Doctoral Student Awards & Funding Opportunities
- Embedded Masters
- GSI Teaching
- Dissertation Forms and Requirements
- Professional Development
- Student Organizations
- Accelerated Master's Degree Program
- Graduate Student Annual Report
This award was established in honor of Patricia Gurin. It is a competitive award given annually to graduate students who conduct research in any of the areas that characterize Pat Gurin’s research. These include the areas of identity, diversity, self-efficacy and control. The award amount of $500 is intended to cover research expenses such as travel, photocopying, coding and subject payment.
Who Should Apply?
Students who conduct research in any of the areas that characterize Pat Gurin’s research (identity, diversity, self-efficacy and control).
Applicants should submit:
- An abstract of the research project
- A brief description of their research interests
- A Curriculum Vitae.
Submit materials to the Student Academic Affairs Office, via email to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 12/7/2017