- Doctoral Student Awards & Funding Opportunities
- Embedded Masters
- GSI Teaching
- Dissertation Forms and Requirements
- Professional Development
- Student Organizations
- Accelerated Master's Degree Program
- Graduate Student Annual Report
The purpose of the Nan Donald Award is to encourage continuing interdisciplinary study in Psychology and Sociology.
Psychology graduate students whose research or project is related to Sociology and is interdisciplinary in nature are eligible to apply. The applicant must not be a past recipient of this award and must be in the regular 5-year funding plan.
Interested applicants must submit the following:
- An abstract of current research or project.
- A brief paragraph indicating your income and financial need..
- A Curriculum Vitae.
Materials should be submitted electronically to the Student Academic Affairs Office, via email at email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 3/8/2018