- Doctoral Student Awards & Funding Opportunities
- Embedded Masters
- GSI Teaching
- Dissertation Forms and Requirements
- Professional Development
- Student Organizations
- Accelerated Master's Degree Program
- Graduate Student Annual Report
This award is intended to assist Clinical Area graduate students with expenses related to research on clinical intervention and evaluation. Only Clinical Area graduate students can apply. Award amounts and number are subject to change each year.
Applicants must have achieved candidacy and be working in-depth on their research.
Applicants must submit the following materials to Prof. Ed Chang (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the deadline date:
- A 2-page statement describing your research plan and how the money will be used.
- A page that outlines your budget.
- A page that outlines your timetable.
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- A brief endorsement from your faculty advisor.
The Clinical Area will select the award recipient(s) and funds will be deposited into students' accounts by the Student Academic Affairs Office.
Application Deadline: October 12, 2017