- Doctoral Student Awards & Funding Opportunities
- Embedded Masters
- GSI Teaching
- Dissertation Forms and Requirements
- Professional Development
- Student Organizations
- Accelerated Master's Degree Program
The Dissertation/Thesis Grant has been designed to aid students with their dissertation research projects. Expenses such as travel, photocopying, subjects, coding, and other research-related expenses are to be covered by this grant. The maximum amount that a student can receive is $1,000.
Who Should Apply?
Psychology students needing financial aid to complete their dissertation research project.
The Approval of Dissertation Prospectus Form located on the Student Resources page must be on file in the Student Academic Affairs Office before awards will be disbursed.
The following materials should be submitted to the Student Academic Affairs Office:
- A signed and completed application.
- One letter of recommendation from the student’s faculty advisor.
- A project description (3 pages maximum, single spaced). The description must include and be separated into the following categories:
- Theoretical framework (include hypothesis)
- Specific aims and goals
- Significance and contribution of the project to your field
- A budget sheet, which is a part of the application
- A Curriculum Vitae
Applications will be reviewed by the Psychology SAA Committee to determine award recipients and amounts. Application materials can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 2/15/2017