- Doctoral Student Awards & Funding Opportunities
- Embedded Masters
- GSI Teaching
- Dissertation Forms and Requirements
- Professional Development
- Student Organizations
- Accelerated Master's Degree Program
This endowment was made by the Roberson family in the name of Barbara Perry Roberson, a former alumna. Per the donor’s wishes to honor Ms. Roberson, the family wishes to award funds to women. The Graduate Committee will determine how many awards will be made based on the number of applications submitted. These funds will be awarded to students for Spring/Summer support.
Who Should Apply?
Female students who have achieved candidacy and can demonstrate financial need to complete their degrees.
The fellowships are intended for 3rd or 4th year candidates with low or limited funding during the Spring/Summer terms. Students can receive this award only one time and must be in the regular 5-year funding plan to apply.
Interested applicants must submit the following:
- An abstract of current research or project.
- A brief paragraph indicating your income and financial need for the Spring/Summer term.
- A Curriculum Vitae.
Materials should be submitted electronically to the Student Academic Affairs Office, via email at email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 3/8/2018