- Doctoral Student Awards & Funding Opportunities
- Embedded Masters
- GSI Teaching
- Dissertation Forms and Requirements
- Professional Development
- Student Organizations
- Accelerated Master's Degree Program
- Graduate Student Annual Report
There is an admission committee at the area level which makes all final admissions decisions. The admission is competitive. Applications to be considered for Fall or Winter admission are due February 1st. Students should only apply during their 4th/Senior Year. Students will be notified of their admission decision by late March and are expected to matriculate by April.
Rackham Application Tips:
- Select Masters, Doctoral, or Certificate Degrees
- Page 2 Program Selection: SGUS Psychology M.S.
- When you close the application, if you entered the email address for your recommender/mentor, they will receive an email asking them to upload the Letter of Recommendation for you