Diversity Science Jobs
|University of Georgia||• Assistant Professor, Psychology
|University of South Carolina||• Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, Community Psychology||Review of applications begins 10/15/2018|
|University of Southern California||• Assistant or Associate Professor of Social Psychology||Submit materials by 10/1/2018|
|University of Washington
||• Assistant Professor, Clinical Psychology and Global Health||Review of applications begins 10/1/2018|
APA DEI Resources
- APA Ethnic Minority Affairs Guidelines, Policy Statements and Resolutions.
- APA Guide: Choosing words for talking about disability.
- APA Policy Statement on LGBT Concerns | Booklet
- APA Socioeconomic Status Resources
- Crossroads: The Psychology of Immigration in the New Century. Report of the APA Presidential Task Force on Immigration.
- Moving it forward: The Power of Mentoring, and How Universities Can Confront Institutional Barriers Facing Junior Researchers of Color.
- Multicultural Guidelines: An Ecological Approach to Context, Identity, and Intersectionality, 2017. Prepared by the Task Force on Re-envisioning the Multicultural Guidelines for the 21st Century.
- Resource Guide for Psychology Graduate Students with Disabilities.