- All News
- All Events
- Department Events
- African Politics Reading Group
- American Interdisciplinary Group
- Center for Political Science
- China Reading Group
- Comparative Politics Workshop
- Interdisciplinary Seminar in Quantitative Methods
- Interdisciplinary Workshop American Politics
- Political Economic Workshop
- Political Scientists of Color
- Political Theory Workshop
- Rubin Speaker Series
- Search Events
- Archived Events
Please SAVE THE DATE and consider joining us to honor Professor James Morrow on his appointment to the A F K Organski Collegiate Professorship of World Politics.
Professor Morrow's inaugural lecture will take place on Wednesday, October 14th, 2015 at 4:10 p.m. in the 4th floor Rackham Amphitheater.
A public reception will follow in the Assembly Hall.