PitE offers several need-based scholarships to PitE students with financial challenges to complete their practical experience requirement for PitE. The following endowed scholarships, which are awarded to PitE students based solely on financial need. Please review the descriptions of the endowments to which you intend to apply for a merit-based Practical Experience Scholarship, and take note of the eligibility requirements for each endowment.
Abrams Endowed Scholarship; Barry G. Rabe Fund Scholarship; Environmental Experience Scholarship Fund; Field Experience Support Endowment; Goldring Family Foundation Field/International Experience Award; Robert M. Owen Scholarship; Greg Hodes & Heidi Hartel Endowed Program in the Environment Fund
Additional Eligibility Requirements
- Students must demonstrate financial need according to the U-M Office of Financial Aid to be considered for these scholarships.
- For Winter 2016 term practical experiences: Monday, November 2, 2015.
- For Spring, Summer, Fall 2016 term practical experiences: Friday, February 26, 2016.
How to Apply
- Students will be asked to provide information about their intended practical experience, including a budget of estimated expenses in an online application.
- Please review the full list of eligibility requirements on the application form