The following are helpful documents in course planning each semester for Organizational Studies students:
- OS Class Schedule
- Registration Info, Tips and Course List
- Class Advice Reference List
- OS Curriculum Worksheet
- OS Curriculum List
- OS Curriculum List with F17 highlighted
Students may also find the following links helpful in their planning:
- My LSA Audit Checklist: Allows students to run an online audit checklist to review overall academic progress, including majors, minors and distribution.
- OS Petition Instructions: Provides instructions for submitting a petition to include a course in your OS curriculum that is not currently included on our curriculum sheet (study abroad, UM, or courses taken elsewhere).
- OS Advising Plan: Provides a timeline of suggested advising appointments to be sure you are staying on track and taking advantage of all opportunities.