The LSA Opportunity Hub helps Michigan’s liberal arts and sciences students answer the big question: what doors does my LSA degree open?
Find out below by engaging in what the Hub has to offer this month.
If you’re a first-year student, a BIG welcome to the Hub! We are the college’s career exploration center. If you’re a returning student, welcome back!
But first — sign up for LSA Engage in order to access all these experiences.
SIGN UP OR LOG INTO LSA ENGAGE
RSVP for LSA-exclusive events like the ones listed below
Book a coaching appointment with a Hub coach to discuss your career interests
Apply to internships and other career opportunities
Explore profiles of employers we’ve partnered with for recruiting events
SIGN UP FOR HUB TEXT UPDATES!
And add events to your calendar using the buttons below!
Plan your entire year with the Hub’s help!
Wednesday, September 13 | LSA Building
Emerge from this event with a personalized plan to support your career exploration journey.
This interactive workshop will help you:
- Set actionable goals for the calendar year
- Prepare for and reflect on interactions with professionals, employers, alums, and peers
- Learn how to navigate and access resources and services within the Hub, LSA, U-M, and beyond campus.
What to expect: Refreshments, 1:1 convos with a Hub staff member, and casual dress code. No preparation is necessary.
RSVP for a 1-hour time slot below:
UPCOMING ALUM CONNECTIONS
Mark your calendar for Career Exploration Days!
Dates throughout September | Drop by between 3-6 PM | LSA Building
These mini career fairs provide an easy space to explore career paths across companies and industries.
- Find out what the hiring process looks like
- Share your resumé with recruiters in attendance
- Form valuable connections with employers looking to hire LSA students
September 7 | Business & Technology
September 21 | Arts, Nonprofits & Government
September 28 | Health, Science, & Environment