NIH Oxford-Cambridge Scholars Program is an accelerated, individualized doctoral training program for outstanding science students committed to biomedical research careers. Scholars receive either a PhD or MD/PhD with joint mentorship from researchers at NIH and either Oxford or Cambridge as well as partner medical schools (MD).
U-M Contact: Henry Dyson, Office of National Scholarships and Fellowships (ONSF)
Institutional Endorsement: This fellowship does not require U-M endorsement. Applications are submitted directly to the NIH Oxford-Cambridge Scholars Program.
Application Deadline: Check here for current dates.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- GRE or MCAT scores
- List any scholarships that you are in the process of applying for or have already submitted an application to
- List potential mentors at the NIH and Oxford and/or Cambridge whose research you are interested in.
- Letters of recommendation
- Visit here for more information