ABOUT THE NETWORK
The Diversity Scholars Network is a scholarly community committed to advancing understandings of historical and contemporary social issues related to identity, difference, culture, representation, power, oppression, and inequality — as they occur and affect individuals, groups, communities, and institutions.
This 500+ scholars network represents more than 200 institutions across the world, comprised of tenured, tenure-track, clinical and research faculty (including lecturers), research staff, and postdoctoral fellows.
Click here to learn more about our framework for diversity scholarship.
- Engage in a scholarly community to collaborate and mobilize for social change
- Receive support to produce your scholarship
- Access opportunities to translate and disseminate your scholarship
- Become part of a collective to advance diversity scholarship in the academy
The Network is a resource for...
- Leaders to utilize scholarship and ground their decision-making process
- Journalists to connect with experts and inform reporting on social topics
- Academic leaders to diversify their recruitment, hiring processes, as well as a resource to retain diversity scholars
- Scholars to identify and connect with collaborators
If the Network is a resource to you in other ways, let us know!
Questions about the Diversity Scholars Network can be directed to email@example.com.