- All News
- MRADS Alumni Scholarship Recipient Shares Summer Lessons
- Search News
- Archived News
- Michigan Research Community Welcomes New Name
- Summer Research Fellows Win Awards
- MRADS Alumni Scholarship Recipient Reflects on Summer Experience
- Two MRADS students Attend United Nations for Research Project
- MRADS Talent Shows Welcomes 70+ Students
- Save the Date!
- 2018 Spring Symposium Recap
- All Events
Twenty MRC students presented their research at the National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR) at Eastern Washington University from April 16th to April 18th. NCUR was established in 1987 and promotes undergraduate research, scholarship, and creative activity in all fields of study by sponsoring an annual conference for students. This conference is the largest symposium in the country bringing together 2000 undergraduate students from all fields and disciplines.
During the conference, students delivered a fifteen-minute oral presentation and answered questions during the Q&A session that followed. MRC students were also able to hear presentations on research students are conducting around the nation. Student reflections on his/her NCUR experience are available at Meet Current Students.