- Academic Affairs Committee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Communications Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Public Activities Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Student Life Committee
- Health Subcommittee
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The Communications Committee (COMM) focuses on all advertising and publicity for LSA SGs events and activities including projects and services that we as a government provide to the student body.
- Outreach: Reaching out to student organizations on Campus to promote collaboration and better publicize the work of LSA SG.
- Finding creative ways to advertise projects and events.
- Publicizing the LSA SG Facebook Page, and LSA SG Twitter feed as unique ways for LSA SG to communicate with the students.
Meeting Time: Wednesday at 7:00pm, G325 Mason Hall
Chair: Lorraine Furtado
Vice Chair: Nicholas Bonde