- Application and Database Services
- Consulting Services
- Desktop and Server Services
- Field IT Equipment Evaluation and Demonstration Program
- Password Reset
- Research Support
- Web Hosting
LSA IT offers the following desktop and server services:
Please contact the LSA IT Service Desk if you have any comments or questions.
ITS offers additional desktop and server services, including:
- MiDatabase, a virtual server with a managed database (Microsoft SQL, MySQL, or Oracle)
- MiDesktop, a virtual desktop hosting environment
- MiServer, a virtual server environment
- MiWorkspace, a computing service that provides comprehensive support for U-M faculty and staff’s use of university-owned Windows and Mac computers
More information on those services is in the ITS Services Portal.