- Application and Database Services
- Consulting Services
- Desktop and Server Services
- Field IT Equipment Evaluation and Demonstration Program
- Password Reset
- Research Support
- Web Hosting
An advocate is a member of LSA IT assigned to an LSA department who:
- Provides personal attention to and focus on a specific departments’ IT needs.
- Helps researchers navigate the complicated, ever-changing campus IT landscape.
- Collaborates with researchers to design and develop IT solutions that address their technology needs.
- Builds relationships between researchers facing similar IT issues.
Your advocate will:
- Work with you to find out what you want to achieve.
- Bring together others who may be needed to make that a success.
- Do this for you accurately, politely and enthusiastically.
- Monitor and follow through on referrals to make sure your goals were accomplished.
- Investigate and report back when you feel your requests have been stalled or your IT needs aren’t being met yet.
- Represent your interests for new IT offerings and improvement on existing offerings with IT groups across campus.
Do you need help with finding a solution to a problem? Do you have an idea but don't know where to start? Reach out for a personal consultation with an Advocate. We will help you move from idea to options.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the Advocacy service, please check the ITS Services Portal.
State of Advocacy Reports