U-M move out is fast approaching. Here's a little info as you prepare to head out:
1) Residence halls officially close on Friday, May 1, at 11am. Please plan to be out of your room by then.
2) Clean out your room! Some tips:
- Un-bunk all furniture; make sure all furniture is resting on the floor.
- Avoid cleaning fees by cleaning your room and removing all trash/recyclables.
- Don't leave anything behind! Double-check to make sure you have everything.
3) Bedloft Refrigerators: If you have a Bedloft fridge, please clean it out (no twelve-day-old-food surprises!) and defrost it. You can then leave the fridge in your room; Bedloft will retrieve the fridges after move out.
4) When you are ready to leave for the last time, turn in your keycard at the Community Center. If you have a mailbox key, please turn that in as well.
5) Change your mailing address! If you receive important bills, paychecks, print subscriptions, or documents via mail, make sure to change your mailing address, or all of those important documents will continue to come to Alice Lloyd and not to you! Housing will also forward mail for 30 days if you complete a Mail Forwarding Request.
Have questions? More information can be found here.