The Frankel Center sponsors events relevant to Judaic Studies throughout the year.
If you are organizing an event through the University of Michigan and are interested in the Frankel Center co-sponsoring your event, please email email@example.com with the below information:
- Name of individual(s) applying for funds and their departments
- The date of the event
- Type of event (visiting speaker, symposium, workshop, exhibit, live performance)
- Speaker/Performer/Event Name
- Brief description of event
- Co-sponsorship amount request
All Judaic Studies faculty members interested in organizing a Judaic Studies led event should send the Event Proposal Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals will be reviewed monthly, on an ongoing basis, by the Executive Committee. Proposals submitted at least seven days prior to the meeting date will be reviewed. All proposals submitted after that due date will be reviewed the following month. See the chart below for the Executive Committee meeting and proposal due dates.
For events led by Judaic Studies
|Event Proposal Dute Date||Executive Committee Meeting Date|
|April 13||April 20|