The Frankel Center sponsors events relevant to Judaic Studies throughout the year.
If you are organizing an event through the University of Michigan and are interested in the Frankel Center co-sponsoring your event, please email email@example.com with the below information:
- Name of individual(s) applying for funds and their departments
- The date of the event
- Type of event (visiting speaker, symposium, workshop, exhibit, live performance)
- Speaker/Performer/Event Name
- Breif description of event
- Co-sponsorship amount request
All Judaic Studies faculty members interested in organizing a Judaic Studies led event should send the Event Proposal Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For events led by Judaic Studies