View our tutorial video below for step-by-step instructions on how to make a room reservation.
Student Organizations can request room rentals through our LSA Room Reservation Request Form.
These rooms are reserved for orgs for the following fees according to capacity, payable by shortcode:
1-70 : $35
If your organization is looking to reserve a large auditorium, you may need to also purchase audio-visual support.
The following classrooms require ISS staff to operate the installed equipment:
- Angell Hall Auds A, B, C, and D
- Chemistry 1800
- East Hall 1324
- Kraus 2140
- Lorch Hall 140
- MLB Auds 2, 3, and 4
Unsure of what rooms your organization would like to reserve? Please see our LSA Classroom Database for room specifications, including; equipment, capacity, seating type, and more!
***Instructional Support Services does not provide FREE ROOMS to student organizations. If looking for a free room through SOAS, please visit the SOAS website.
Info on SOAS Free Rooms:
- These rooms can only be reserved using the SOAS Free Rooms Google Calendar
- A limited number of free rooms are available for reservation at the beginning of each month
- The same room cannot be guaranteed from one month to the next
- There is a 5 room limit per organization
- Free rooms given out on a first-come-first-serve basis