LSA Instructional Support Services' goal is to help create the best teaching and learning experience in the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts (LSA). Our professional staff strives to provide exceptional and professional support for the integration of new technologies, methods, and content into courses across LSA. For more information, please take the time to find out about our divisions (from the list on the left) and our Services.
The mission of LSA Instructional Support Services (ISS) is to provide excellent learning environments for LSA faculty and students and to facilitate exceptional instructional opportunities enhancing creativity, inquiry, and discovery, which make the University of Michigan College of Literature, Science and the Arts extraordinary. In order to accomplish this, LSA ISS staff members strive to:
- Create and maintain the best possible teaching and learning facilities within appropriate budgetary constraints
- Provide relevant and necessary equipment that works well and is easy to use
- Lead and manage innovative and effective instructional technology projects
- Inspire and support faculty as they explore teaching tools and learning environments
- Guide faculty and students as they integrate new technologies, methods, and content into their teaching and learning
- Provide effective and productive training opportunities
- Implement and scale new initiatives across LSA
- Provide exceptional customer support in a professional, courteous, and timely fashion
Contact the ISS Help Desk with questions, requests, and comments by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the ISS Help Desk by calling (734) 615-0100.
Visit one of our Loan Center locations listed below.
ISS Central Loan
G340 Mason Hall
ISS Media Center Loan
2001 Modern Languages Building (MLB)