Funded by the Andrew S. Mellon Foundation and the Rackham Graduate School, this project broadens the career paths of humanities doctoral students and considers new ways doctoral programs can support these efforts.
The new website provides:
- Graduate students with career resources linked to different stages in their careers
- Faculty with resources to mentor students, innovate courses, and re-examine doctoral curricula
- A blog featuring the experiences of doctoral students who participated in Mellon Public Humanities fellowships and short-term immersives
- Alumni voices showcasing the work of Michigan PhDs outside the tenure track
- A calendar for humanities professionalization events and a form to submit new events to the calendar