Are you considering a career in medicine or in another health care profession? If so, then we invite you to participate in an information session to learn about:
- Pre-health resources at U-M and beyond.
- Medical school course requirements. What are they?
- Timing and strategies for the long and short term.
- Choosing a major. Does it have to be in science?
- Explorations in patient and clinical exposure.
- Research opportunities.
The same session will be repeated on the following dates:
- Tuesday, Sept. 9
- Thursday, Sept. 11
- Wednesday, Sept. 17
Sessions held in the Honors Lounge, 1306 Mason Hall from 5:00-6:30 PM and are led by Stephanie Chervin, Honors Academic Advisor and Pre-Health Advisor. Questions? Contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration will open the week of August 25. Link to registration: http://ttc.iss.lsa.umich.edu/undergrad/sessions/upcoming/