Prospective transfer students may register online for an information session and Central Campus walking tour through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
If you are planning to visit campus and would like to schedule an appointment with an academic department, please contact the department directly by phone. Appointments typically run up to 30 minutes. Please request an appointment at least two weeks in advance.
In preparation for your appointment, representatives will expect that you have done the following:
- Reviewed the unit’s website and degree requirements for the major(s) that interest you
- Review the LSA website and career visualization tool
- Bring a list of questions such as:
1. What do alumni from your department go on to do?
2. Do you offer internships, independent study, or learning opportunities outside the classroom?
3. What’s the most common minor among students majoring in your department?
To explore programs and majors in the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts, visit our Majors and Minors page. Department contacts for each program may be found by clicking the website button in each major's description. Phone numbers are found in each department's website footer.