- Academic Affairs
- Budget and Finance
- Chairs and Directors
- Facilities and Operations
- Graduate Education
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (LSA IT)
- Security and Safety
- Instructional Support Services (ISS)
- LSA Advancement
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Office of the Dean
- Standard Practice Guide
- Student Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Education
LSA Non-Instructional Human Resource Team supports the college units in their development, implementation, interpretation and administration of human resources through the management and stewardship of the U-M Human Resource policies, procedures and practices.
LSA HR provides leadership and service in all aspects of human resource management including:
- Developing, contributing to, and supporting LSA’s mission, vision, values, goals and objectives; formulating policies; guiding and leading the change process; and evaluating organizational effectiveness.
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating sourcing, recruitment, hiring, orientation, work force planning, retention, and exit programs.
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating activities and programs that address employee training and development as well as talent and performance management so that LSA’s workforce has the knowledge, skills, abilities, and performance to meet current and future needs.
- Developing/selecting, implementing/administering, and evaluating compensation programs for various personnel in the LSA community.
- Developing, implementing/administering, and evaluating employee and labor relations in order to maintain relationships and working conditions that balance employer/employee needs and rights.
- Developing, implementing/administering, and evaluating programs, procedures, and policies in order to provide a safe, secure working environment and to protect LSA from potential liability.
Human Resources' policies, guidelines, forms and tools have moved to the LSA Gateway.