- Majors and Minors
- Departments and Units
- LSA Degrees
- LSA Requirements
- LSA Academic Policies
- Dates and Deadlines
- Academic Integrity
- Engaged Learning
- What Will You Do with an LSA Degree?
Who is the LSA International Travel team?
Rachel Reuter is the International Health and Safety Advisor for the College of LSA and CGIS. She is responsible for overseeing LSA international travel compliance and leads the LSA Emergency Response team.
In addition, she can assist with the following needs as requested by individual students, groups going abroad, faculty/staff or entire LSA departments:
- Location specific concerns
- Health-related issues (physical health, mental health, etc.)
- Safety and security
- Pre-departure orientations
- Safety plan consultations
- On-site issues (emergencies, doctor appts, hospital visits)
- One-on-one appointments to discuss health, safety or security abroad
The LSA Health & Safety team also includes a Health & Safety Assistant. The position is currently vacant but will be filled shortly.
Travel Warning and Travel Restriction Destinations
LSA policy on Travel Warning and Travel Restriction destinations is consistent with the UM SPG on International Travel. For more information, please visit Global Michigan.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
In hopes of alleviating some of the commonly aksed questions about the LSA Travel policy, we have created an FAQ document.
If your question was not answered by this FAQ, please email LSATravel@umich.edu for more information!