- Majors and Minors
- Departments and Units
- LSA Degrees
- LSA Requirements
- LSA Academic Policies
- Dates and Deadlines
- Academic Integrity
- Engaged Learning
- Service Learning
- Global Studies
- Summer Learning
- First-Year Seminars
- Theme Semester
- Getting Started
- Find An Internship
- Academic Credit
- Secure Funding
- Before You Leave
- When You Return
- Contact Information
- Employers: Post An Internship
- What Will You Do with an LSA Degree?
Name of Position: Qualtrics Sales Intern, Ireland
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Company: Qualtrics, a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company and the provider of the world's leading insight platform.
Dates of Internship: Flexible.
Housing: Housing is not provided.
Pay: This position is paid.
Internship placement: Inbound Marketing Specialists will manage all marketing qualified leads with inbound marketing tactics and techniques. The focus will be on fast lead response time, qualifying potential clients, and managing leads as they flow from marketing to the sales cycle. As an integral part of the sales team, this position works closely with other opportunity development, sales and marketing team members.
- Maintain quick lead response time
- Effectively communicate value propositions across multiple product lines to secure initial meetings with prospects.
- Discover, navigate and document an organization’s marketing research landscape and transfer to the inside sales team in a consistent, uniform fashion.
- Maintain all activity information in Salesforce.com
- Reliable, confident, and articulate
- Strong interpersonal skills including time management, listening and people skills
- Highly competitive & strong work ethic
- Ability to learn and execute marketing /selling techniques
- Ability to produce and maintain a high volume of calls/emails
- Proficiency in a second language (any European language)
IES Abroad: Dublin
Name of Position: IES Dublin (On the M-Compass Application, where you select your top 3 internship position choices, please just write IES Dublin. Specific placements will be made after you apply and are accepted to IES.)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Company: Various internships are available in a variety of fields.
Dates of Internship: June - July
Housing: Included in the program cost, interns will be in residential apartments shared with 3-5 students.
Pay: These positions are unpaid.
Internship placement: Internships are available in the following fields:
- Arts & Museums
- Social Organizations
An IES internship develops your professional skills, your ability to communicate across cultures, and provides substantive work experience to jump-start your career in today’s competitive job market.
While working in Dublin, you will enroll in a required 1- or 6-credit academic internship seminar with other IES interns. You'll learn about and discuss:
- Business culture
- Improving communication
- Strengthening work attitude and aptitude
- Conflict resolution
- Navigating issues, challenges, and opportunities so you can succeed on the job in Dublin and when you return home
For more information, visit the IES Dublin website.