- Online Pre-Arrival Course for International Graduate Students
- Preparing for Graduate Success: Registration
- English for Academic Purposes Workshops for Graduate Students
- Self-Study e-Resources
- ELI Research Guide
- Resources for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Post-Docs
- The Michigan Corpora: MICASE + MICUSP
- The Genre Archive
- Conversation Circles
Preparing for Graduate Success—Language, Culture, and Community at the University of Michigan is a four-week online course designed to help you hit the ground running in your academic program this fall.
This online course is offered in two sessions in Summer 2018 for international graduate students admitted to the University of Michigan for the Fall 2018 term:
Session 1: June 25 - July 22
Session 2: July 16 - August 12
Each course section is limited to 30 students. Register now to reserve your space!
This course is open to newly-admitted graduate students at the University of Michigan who have completed their undergraduate education outside the U.S.