- Academic Writing Courses for Graduate Students
- Academic Grammar, Vocabulary, and Reading Courses for Graduate Students
- Community-Engaged English Language + Culture Program
- Academic Speaking and Listening Courses for Graduate Students
- Academic English Courses for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Postdocs
- Discipline-Specific Courses for Graduate Students
- Pronunciation Courses for Graduate Students
- GSI Courses
- ELI Academic Advising
Winter 2019 Registration Now Open!
Course Details for Winter 2019
Day/Time: Thursdays, 12:00 – 2:00 pm
Dates: January 24 – April 4 (10 sessions)
Course fee: $900*
Location: Weiser Hall room 955
*Some departments/sponsors cover all or part of this fee. Payment may be made online via credit card or in person with a personal check or departmental shortcode.
Click the red button below to register online and pay by credit card or click on the blue button to download an in-person registration form which you can complete and bring to the ELI office with your check or money order. The first class session includes an overview of the course, a language and needs assessment, and advising.