- Academic Writing Courses for Graduate Students
- Academic Grammar, Vocabulary, and Reading Courses for Graduate Students
- Community-Engaged English Language + Culture Program
- Academic Speaking and Listening Courses for Graduate Students
- Academic English Courses for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Postdocs
- Discipline-Specific Courses for Graduate Students
- Pronunciation Courses for Graduate Students
- GSI Courses
- ELI Academic Advising
The ELI will not offer advising appointments over the summer. Advising appointments for the fall will begin again on August 26, 2019. In the meantime, if you have any questions about ELI courses or language support, feel free to email ELIAdvisor@umich.edu. If you need to contact the ELI main office, please call 734-764-2413.
Make an Appointment to Meet with an ELI Advisor
1. To access the appointment system:
- Click on the red "Meet with an ELI Advisor" button below
2. Once you are in the appointment system:
On the first screen:
- Click "English for Academic Purposes" in the lower left hand corner under "Schedule a New Appointment"
On the second screen:
- Step 1: Enter your information
- Step 2: Select "ELI Advising" from the pulldown menu and the date range when you want to meet with an advisor.
- Click "Search Appointment Times"
- If you don't see any appointments in your preferred date range, email ELIadvisor@umich.edu to make an appointment