- Alumni spotlight on Ong and Yitbarek
- Research feature: Topographically complex areas hold much of Earth's biodiversity
- Goldberg awarded prestigious Thurnau Professorship
- EEB grads rock: Crocker wins UROP Outstanding Research Mentor recognition
- LSA and the March for Science: EEB Prof Duffy speaks in D.C.
- Early Career Scientists Symposium: "a real gem"
- Science fun fact: MIGHTY MITES AND MORE
- U-M EEB volunteers fire up GIRL STEM POWER!
- Research feature: Camera trap project captures Michigan wildlife selfies (watch video)
- Alumni spotlight on Amanda Izzo
- Duffy awarded prestigious early career awards from AAAS and ASLO
- Early Career Scientists Symposium 2017
- Moments in time captured: EEB Photographer at Large Contest 2016
- Science fun fact: Ocean weather report: blizzard -- every day!
- Happy 200th birthday to the University of Michigan!
- EEB grads bring home "I'm a Scientist" USA Gold for two years running
- Research feature: Deadly snakes or just pretending? The evolution of mimicry
- Alumni spotlight on Callie Chappell
- New book by Hunter hot off the press: The Phytochemical Landscape
- Kurdziel wins LSA award for outstanding undergrad education
- From NPR Science: our 'Golden Mole' winner, Tibbetts, used to paint wasps for a living
- Alumni spotlight on Martinez-Bakker: volunteering to teach tech skills in prison
- Students analyze their own biological samples to study microbes' effect
- Research feature: solving the mystery of birds singing different songs: a discovery in India leads to a museum at U-M
- What's up in EEB
Natural Selections, printed newsletters
- Research Museums Center
- Alumni Profile with Senay Yitbarek and Theresa Ong
- Chair's note
- Thurnau Professors, Deborah Goldberg, Patricia Wittkopp and John Vandermeer
- New faculty feature: Protecting livelihoods and food sources for Caribbean islanders, Jacob Allgeier
- New faculty feature: Evolution of avian migration, Ben Winger
- Photo Contest highlights 2016
- An early scientific power couple revisited: Herb and Florence Wagner
- Alumni Profile with Callie Chappell
- Chair's note
- Untangling vital ocean processes that affect our planet. Faculty feature Melissa Duhaime
- Do you love your job enough to clomp through cow patties? Faculty feature Alison Rabosky.
- Soil science may hold underground secrets to help battle climate change. Grad profile Nicholas Medina
- Photo contest winners
- Nature Boom Time! Coming soon to a screen near you
- True blue. A perennial teacher and student of life
- Chair's note
- Infectious enthusiasm:Wildlife ecologist brings multi-faceted research program to EEB
- Biodiversity research on Mexican organic coffee farm makes headlines
- Getting to know you: unique scientific illustration class explores UMMZ collections
- ‘Tree of life’ for 2.3M species released
- EEB photo contest winners