The faculty advisors for Earth and Environmental Sciences undergraduates are Professor Kacey Lohmann, Professor Rose Cory, Professor Tom Baumiller, Professor Jeff Wilson, Professor Ben van der Pluijm, and Professor Greg Dick, Associate Chair for Curriculum.
Students are encouraged to work with the same advisor throughout their career. New advising appointments can be set up with any of these advisors. Their subdisciplines are listed below. Students interested in any of these subdisciplines are strongly encouraged to meet with that specific advisor.
- Prof. Greg Dick, 2014 North University Building (environmental biogeochemistry, geochemistry, geomicrobiology, oceanography)
- Prof. Rose Cory, 1018 North University Building (climate change, environmental biogeochemistry, geochemistry)
- Prof. Kacey Lohmann, 1014 North University Building (geochemistry, geology, sedimentology)
- Prof. Tom Baumiller, 3234 Biological Sciences Building (paleontology)
- Prof. Jeff Wilson, 3118 Biological Sciences Building (paleontology)
- Prof. Ben van der Pluijm, 4534B North University Building (structural geology, tectonics, human resilience, hazards)
Students with transfer issues or seeking information on study abroad should contact Professor Greg Dick.