Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

International Travel


All U-M faculty, staff and students traveling abroad for university-related purposes are required to register their travel plans.

The Global Michigan portal has information and links about traveling outside the US:

Travel registry for faculty, staff, and students:

Travel abroad health insurance information and links:


Graduate Students in Earth and Environmental Sciences:

Click here for the Field Research Safety Plan Form


Reminder that travel longer than 3 weeks requires prior approval by the Department Chair. Include a copy of the Chair's email with your Concur reimbursement request.