- Use Department Shared Printers
- Get Help for Students
- Travel and Expense Reimbursement
- International Travel
- Drivers License Approval Instructions
- Field Trip Approval Form for Faculty
- C.C. Little Room Scheduling
- MichiganEarth Calendar
- Shipping Form - UPS Domestic and International Shipping Request
- Student Hiring Form - Temp Hiring Request
- Postdoc and Visitor Request Forms
- Department Letterhead and Logos
- EARTH Department Van Policy
- Time Entry and Approval
- Graduate Student Tuition Support Policy
- Laboratory Safety Resources
- U of M Standard Practice Guide
- Promote Research or an Event
If you have a student in class or a student you advise who is having difficulties either academically or personally, see the resources below.
Academic Progress Report
The Academic Progress Report for LSA students who are struggling in a course. Your submitted report will be sent directly and simultaneously to the student and the student’s assigned academic advisors. (Requires instructor role for a course in Wolverine Access.)
Provost's Office Faculty Handbook
Students in Distress
This document from the LSA undergraduate Advising office provides some guidelines for how to deal with students that are distressed or having mental health issues. These issues are common on our campus and the university has resources to help.
If you are concerned about a student and don't know what to do, please contact Associate Chair Greg Dick or Anne Hudon in the Department main office.
Graduate Student Resources
The /earth graduate student page has a number of resources for graduate students.
Rackham's website has a number of mental health resources: http://www.rackham.umich.edu/current-students/help