- Get Help With Technology
- EARTH Departmental Climate Reporting Form
- Use Department Shared Printers
- Get Help for Students
- Travel and Expense Reimbursement
- International Travel
- Drivers License Approval Instructions
- Field Trip Approval Form for Faculty
- Room Scheduling-Earth and Environmental Sciences/Paleontology
- MichiganEarth Calendar
- Shipping Form - UPS Domestic and International Shipping Request
- Student Hiring Form - Temp Hiring Request
- Postdoc and Visitor Request Forms
- Department Letterhead and Logos
- Time Entry and Approval
- Graduate Student Tuition Support Policy
- Laboratory Safety Resources
- U of M Standard Practice Guide
- Promote Research or an Event
- EARTH Faculty CVs
Computer and Technology Help
LSA Technology Services is a team of over 150 committed professionals who provide support to all LSA faculty, staff and students in the areas of Information Technology (LSAIT), Instructional Support Services (ISS), Web Services and Management Information Systems (MIS).
For help and support in any of these areas, including classroom technology, computer, printing, and software support, call 734.615.0100 (5.0100 on campus) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the help you need.
If you prefer, a new online request form can be used anytime to initiate a support ticket.
Using the C C Little Shared Printers
Create a Lab, Faculty, or Research Website
WordPress is a popular and dynamic open-source software platform widely used in higher education for web content management systems and blogs. LSAIT has installed WordPress Multisite in the U-M network so it is protected and secure.