- EARTH Departmental Climate Reporting Form
- Use Department Shared Printers
- Get Help for Students
- Travel and Expense Reimbursement
- International Travel
- Drivers License Approval Instructions
- Field Trip Approval Form for Faculty
- Room Scheduling-Earth and Environmental Sciences/1100 North University Building
- MichiganEarth Calendar
- Shipping Form - UPS Domestic and International Shipping Request
- Student Hiring Form - Temp Hiring Request
- Postdoc and Visitor Request Forms
- Department Letterhead and Logos
- EARTH Department Van Policy
- Time Entry and Approval
- Graduate Student Tuition Support Policy
- Laboratory Safety Resources
- U of M Standard Practice Guide
- Promote Research or an Event
- EARTH Faculty CVs
The Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences is committed to maintaining a friendly, supportive climate that promotes learning, collaboration, and scientific discovery.
We invite you to use this form to report any issues, concerns, or suggestions that you have about the departmental climate. A U-M login is required to access the Google form, but your response will be anonymous, unless you choose to provide your name.
The information you provide in this form will be received by the Department Chair (Chris Poulsen).
U-M has many resources available to all its members for both reporting issues and for receiving support. Some additional resource include:
- The Department Ombudsman (Tom Baumiller) at email@example.com.
- Rackham Graduate School Discrimination and Harassment - What to Do
- U-M Office of Institutional Equity Harassment and Discrimination Reporting Form