- All News
- Search News
- Archived News
- DAAS Statement on Racist Campus Graffiti
- Vibrancy of Silence: A Discussion with My Sisters
- Uncommon Connections: Aesthetics, Anthro/History, Health
- Legacy: Art Across Generations Gallery Opening
- Derek Peterson among 24 awarded $625,000 by MacArthur Foundation
- Heather Ann Thompson on America’s Prisons
- Lorna Goodison in BBC World Service
- Heather Ann Thompson Article in Newsweek
- Dr. Naomi André Receives 7th Annual Shirley Verrett Award
- Tiya Miles featured in The Detroit Free Press
- First DAAS Africa Workshop
- All Events
DAAS Associate Chair Elisha Renne is one of three U-M faculty members to be awarded the prestigious Guggenheim Fellowship for 2012-2013. For her distinguished achievement and exceptional promise for future accomplishment.
Dr. Renne is one of 181 fellowships the John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation awarded Thursday to individuals from nearly 3,000 applicants.
Since its establishment in 1925, the foundation has granted more than $298 million in fellowships to more than 17,300 individuals.