- Career Exploration
- Departmental Awards
- External Resources
- Senior Thesis Program (formerly Honors)
- Major in Communication Studies
- Declaration Declination
- Declaration Appointment
- Major FAQs
- Major Policies
- Major Requirements (Effective Fall 2017)
- Michigan Association of Communication Studies (MACS)
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Credit
- Undergraduate Fellows Program
- Undergraduate Research
- What Can I Do with a Comm Studies Degree?
Students must attend an in-person declaration briefing to declare the major.
Students cannot declare by email, telephone, or fax.
The declaration briefing is critical to learn about major requirements, departmental policies and procedures, and department registration processes.
Students who are not eligible to declare the major are strongly encouraged to meet with their LSA advisor to discuss other major options.