We are happy to announce that our undergraduate Biophysics Club has been accepted as a Student Chapter of the Biophysical Society! The Biophysical Society was founded in 1958 to lead the development and dissemination of knowledge in biophysics. It does so through its many programs, including its meetings, publications, and committee outreach activities. The Society's members, now over 9,000, work in academia, industry, and in government agencies throughout the world.
For more about the BPS, visit their website here.