Responsible Employee Training
Under the university’s Policy and Procedures on Student Sexual and Gender-Based Misconduct and Other Forms of Interpersonal Violence, faculty and staff in certain roles are considered “Responsible Employees” and are required to share information about suspected misconduct to the Office for Institutional Equity. Learn more about this training and take the online program: Responsibilities at Michigan: Sexual Assault, Intimate Partner Violence, Stalking, and Sexual and Gender-Based Harassment.
Haven Training for Faculty & Staff
Haven is an online training program covering Student Sexual and Gender-Based Misconduct and Other Forms of Interpersonal Violence. Every member of the university community is strongly encouraged to complete Haven Training for Faculty and Staff.
Participate in the training
Access the course at Haven for Faculty and Staff.
- Complete Part 1.
- After 30-45 days you will receive an invitation to complete Part 2 of Haven for Faculty and Staff.
For those individuals requiring a screen reader for online content, please use the accessible version of Haven for Faculty and Staff.
Contact the ITS Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-76-4HELP (764-4357).
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure participants' attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the university will only receive information in aggregate and will never see individual answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the Help link within the course or by visiting support.everfi.com.
Haven Training for Faculty & Staff Accessible Version
For those who use screen readers, and for those who prefer a text based program, use this transcript of the Haven online training program.