- Knowing Your Expectations for Your Degree
- Strategizing Your Class Schedule
- LSA Transfer Student Program
- Personal Statements
Mondays from 2:00-3:00pm with Jen Oza Grysko (through 5/23)
Thursdays from 2:00-3:00pm with Julie Nelson (through 5/26)
Meet with Pre-health advisors from the Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center to address any and all of your questions.
- Virtual office hours are run on a drop-in basis (no appointment is needed).
- The format is set for individual one-on-one conversations, so please note you may need to wait in the waiting room.
- All UM pre-health students (regardless of the school they're in) are welcome.
Students Entering the 2022-2023 AMCAS/AACOMAS Application Cycle
Starting May 2 through May 27th, students entering the medical school application cycle can drop into virtual Office Hours for AMCAS/AACOMAS application support. These office hours are meant to answer quick questions about the various application components and logistics.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 10:00am-11:00am with Julie Nelson (Not available 5/13, 5/18, 5/23, and 5/25, Jen Covering for Julie 5/20 - click on Jen's link below. Also, no hours on Memorial Day)
Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00am-11:00am with Jen Oza Grysko (Not available 5/24, 5/26, and 5/31, also no hours on Memorial Day)