- Major in Comparative Literature
- Minor in Translation Studies
- Transfer Students
- Transfer Credit
- Accelerated MA Program in Transcultural Studies
- Comp Lit Plagiarism Statement
- Recommendation Requests
- First Year Essay Prize Award
The role of the Translation Studies advisor is:
- to provide information for students who are interested in pursuing the minor and assist in the completion of the planning form required for declaring the minor.
- to meet at least once a term with students who are accepted to the minor to discuss progress on their approved course plan
- to review changes and petitions for approval in individual course plans to help coordinate plans for capstone translation projects.
Students interested in pursuing the minor should first make an appointment to meet with the Translation Studies advisor. During their first meeting, the student and the Translation Studies advisor will devise a plan to satisfy the requirements. The student will submit the planning form at the time of declaring the minor. Any changes to the plan must be approved by the Translation Studies advisor, who will provide ongoing advising regarding course selection and planning for the capstone project.
Advising appointments can be scheduled through the advising calendar. If no appointments are available, please send an email to email@example.com that includes your availability and the purpose for the appointment.