- Career Exploration
- Departmental Funding
- Departmental Forms
- External Resources
- Senior Thesis and Honors Programs
- Study Abroad
- Student Organizations
- Transfer Credit
- Undergraduate Research
- Information Sessions
- Student Spotlight
- Alumni Spotlight
- Senior Reflections
Why should you consider the Communication and Media Senior thesis program?
- Opportunity to conduct in-depth research in a mass media or emerging media topic
- Small group, intensive study with like-minded peers
- Individual mentoring from leading research faculty
- High level writing and research experience
- Excellent preparation for graduate school
- Completion of the LSA Quantitative Reasoning (QR) requirement.
- Demonstrated serious interest in scholarly research.
- Ability to work independently in conducting high-quality research and in preparing a senior thesis.
- Declared Communication and Media Major.
What to do if you are interested:
Interested students who meet the above requirements should submit a Senior Thesis Program application to the program advisor between March 1- March 15 of a student's junior year.
For additional information, schedule a General Advising appointment.