- Explore CGIS Programs
- Getting Started
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Health and Safety
- Identities Abroad
- Preparing to travel
- For your family
- Incoming Exchange Students
- The CGIS Blog Archives
- City: Copenhagen
- Term: Fall, Winter, Academic Year, Spring and/or Summer
- Instruction in: English
- Requirements: 3 semesters completed at the time of application
- Students interested in: BCN, Cognitive Science, Economics, PitE, Public Health
Take courses in a wide variety of disciplines including humanities, social sciences, public health, environment, psychology, and neuroscience. The classes are hands-on and incorporate lectures with first-hand exposure outside of the classroom. The program offers several housing choices so students can tailor their experience to perfectly fit their lifestyle. Students will be placed throughout the city to allow better integration with the day-to-day life of Copenhagen.
There are two separate M-Compass brochures for the Semester/Academic Year & Summer.
Video courtesy of Kyra Jamison on the Winter 2018 CGIS: Study Abroad in Scandinavia (DIS) in Copenhagen, Denmark.