- Explore CGIS Programs
- Getting Started
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Health and Safety
- Identities Abroad
- Preparing to travel
- For your family
- Incoming Exchange Students
- The CGIS Blog Archives
- City: Aix-en-Provence
- Term: Fall, Winter, Academic Year
- Instruction in: English and French
- Students interested in: Communication Studies, Economics, French Language, History, History of Art, International Studies, Political Science, Sociology
- Internship Available!
Students can take a variety of classes in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Marchutz School of Fine Arts, the French Honors Program, and/or the School of Business and International Relations. Located in the south of France, Aix-en-Provence is rich with historical significance making it the perfect location to study European politics, art, economics and more. Students integrate into French life and culture by living with a host family, volunteering, and taking a French language course.
Note: French courses offered within this program cannot be used to meet the LSA language requirement for French. If a student is interested in taking classes abroad to fulfill the LSA language requirement, they should contact a CGIS advisor or the LSA Romance Languages and Literatures Department.