- Explore CGIS Programs
- Getting Started
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Health and Safety
- Identities Abroad
- Preparing to travel
- For your family
- Incoming Exchange Students
- The CGIS Blog
- City: Seoul
- Term: Fall, Winter, Academic Year, Summer
- Instruction in: English and Korean
- Students interested in: Asian Languages and Cultures; Business, Economics, EEB, International Studies, Korean Language
Semester/Academic Year: A wide selection of courses are offered in areas such as business, international relations, politics, and art, to name a few. Courses are taught in English. Students with demonstrated language proficiency may attend regular university courses in Korean.
Summer: The Yonsei International Summer School (YISS) offers a wide variety of courses in English as well as opportunities for intensive Korean language training (beginner to advanced levels). During the 6-week summer program, students select 2-3 courses. Numerous cultural events and activities are arranged during the programs. Previous knowledge of Korean is not required for either the semester or summer program.
There are two separate M-Compass brochures for the Semester/Academic Year program and Summer program.