- Explore CGIS Programs
- Getting Started
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Health and Safety
- Identities Abroad
- Preparing to travel
- For your family
- Incoming Exchange Students
- The CGIS Blog
- City: Seoul
- Term: Fall, Winter, Academic Year, Summer
- Instruction in: English and Korean
- Internship: Yes (summer program only)
- Students interested in: Asian Languages and Cultures; Business, Economics, EEB, International Studies, Korean Language
Semester/Academic Year: A wide selection of courses are offered in areas such as business, international relations, politics, and art, to name a few. Courses are taught in English. Students with demonstrated language proficiency may attend regular university courses in Korean.
Summer: The Yonsei International Summer School (YISS) offers a wide variety of courses in English as well as opportunities for intensive Korean language training (beginner to advanced levels). During the 6-week summer program, students select 2-3 courses. Internships are also available. Numerous cultural events and activities are arranged during the programs. Previous knowledge of Korean is not required for either the semester or summer program.
There are two separate M-Compass brochures for the Semester/Academic Year program and Summer program.