The Office of Community Engaged Academic Learning:
- Provides curricular, evaluation and logistical support for new and existing CBL courses and initiatives.
- Convenes communities of practice around engaged academic learning.
- Guides the development of interdisciplinary, applied learning, and other innovative pedagogies.
- Designs and facilitates workshops to optimize student work with communities.
- Creates opportunities for students to expand their skills, creativity and leadership.
- Collaborates across campus to promote UM community-based learning.
- Maps the various pathways students can follow to build on their experiences to develop greater skills, creativity and leadership.