- Incorporate readings, speaker presentations, contemplative arts workshops and activities to help envision and design a mindful organization — from writing a mission statement to creating a business plan and everything else in between.
- Learn and deepen self-compassion and compassion for others to more effectively lead diverse and inclusive teams.
- Resource, collaborate and create a supportive and sustainable community with your cohort peers.
- Learn and practice mindfulness, and other contemplative practices to strengthen your capacity to lead with excellence, inspire others, and critically engage the world.
- Introductory cohort dinner (Fall)
- Weekend retreat (Fall)
- Four hours per month includes one workshop and one cohort discussion per month (Fall and Winter)
- Final showcase (Winter)
- BLI Fellows who have completed ALA 170 or 175.
- Active in the BLI community through activities and/or other programs.
- Have the desire to develop personal mindfulness, cultivate personal growth, and transform your life and work.
Learn more and apply
- Application will open in April 2021 for the 2021-22 academic year.
Have any questions?
- Contact Academic Program Specialist, Elizabeth Rohr.