- Develop a personal toolkit – a set of interpersonal and leadership skills and practices that incorporate features of the mindful mindset, a diverse collection of mindfulness practices, leadership theories, speaker presentations, contemplative art tools, and related workshops and activities.
- Learn about and practice mindfulness exercises to help foster their capacity to lead with excellence and critically engage the world.
- Deepen their understanding of situated intersectional awareness and cultural humility to more effectively lead diverse and inclusive teams.
- Create and collaborate with a supportive and sustainable community of cohort peers.
- Experience measurable growth in one or more areas of the Mindful Mindset.
- Reflect on their process of understanding and integrating mindful awareness into their lives and their relationships with others.
- Identify and cultivate their own emerging mindful leadership qualities and values.
- Learn, teach and demonstrate the importance of dignity-focused mindfulness practice.
- October 2021-April 2022
- Mindful Leader Retreat
- Fall Break / October 15-18
- 3-5 hours per week, which includes:
- Cohort meetings
- Program Manager meetings
- Speaker events
- Deliverable work
Compensation, all fellows will receive
- Individualized mentorship/coaching
- Mindfulness and leadership skills development
- $1500 stipend upon successful completion of fellowship requirements
Learn more and apply
- Application will open early September 2021
Have any questions?
- Contact Program Manager, Elizabeth Rohr.