- Incorporate readings, speaker presentations, contemplative arts workshops and activities to help envision and design a mindful organization — from writing a mission statement to creating a business plan and everything else in between.
- Learn and deepen self-compassion and compassion for others to more effectively lead diverse and inclusive teams.
- Resource, collaborate and create a supportive and sustainable community with your cohort peers.
- Learn and practice mindfulness, and other contemplative practices to strengthen your capacity to lead with excellence, inspire others, and critically engage the world.
- Introductory cohort dinner (Fall)
- Weekend retreat (Fall)
- Four hours per month includes one workshop and one cohort discussion per month (Fall and Winter)
- Final showcase (Winter)
- BLI Fellows who have completed ALA 170 or 175.
- Active in the BLI community through activities and/or other programs.
- Have the desire to develop personal mindfulness, cultivate personal growth, and transform your life and work.
Learn more and apply
- Applications open in April for the following academic year.
- Info sessions and application dates will be announced in our member newsletter.
If you have any questions about the Mindful Leader program, please contact Academic Program Specialist, Elizabeth Rohr.
Join us for a Leadership Lunch: Mindful Leader Info Session on Fri Mar 27 · 12-1:30 PM · Weiser Hall 8th-floor open space. Lunch served. RSVP here.